Celebrated Jade's birthday at Hougang Kbox this morning. It was a belated one... *heehee*
Went for their K-lunch package so we have to be there by 11am. As usual, i'm late but i'm not the latest! Lol~ Didn't know K-lunch package only need to pay for the food... I'm so sua ku! Next time can go with Ken... Wahahahaha... But frankly speaking, it feels weird to sing in the morning cause the norm is to sing at night ma. Anyway, heck care la... as long as it's cheap.
It's kind of boring just to sing and go home right? So i initiated a mahjong session at my house. As Dawn and Lian need to go home to settle some stuffs, we set a meeting time at 4pm instead. Jade got nothing to do so she followed me home. Meanwhile, i've secretly sms Ken to clean and "pack up" my room... Lol! Thanks Dear!
One by one turned up by 5 plus... To my surprise, Eebon and Huijian turned up too! Me, naively standing by my door expecting Jade's "girlfriend" but didn't know her "girlfriend" refers to Eebon and Huijian! I thought they are still in Australia! What a surprised... really!
My room was so damn crowded! Even my dog was busy socializing with everyone... Haha! Hmmm, basically there's Ken, Jade, Dawn, Eebon, Huijian, Lilian, Raymond and me! Piangz, my room can accomodate 8 persons??? Isn't it cool... Lol~
Hai, a pity Carol is not around but i guess she would be back from China soon. =)
Our mahjong ends at 10plus and we went to have our supper at AMK S-11. We were SOOO hungry! While we were chatting away, both my feets start to itch. I was thinking to myself "Siao liao, don't tell me i'm having allergy AGAIN!". The itch was unbearable! Just like the one i experienced few months back... Damn... I hope it turns out otherwise if not i would have to see doctor again... Pls pls pls... I can't afford to take MC! My boss will kill me.... =( I hope everything would be fine when i wake up tomorrow morning. (To be honest, it's still very itchy now... Shit!)
Good Night and God Bless Me!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment